I have been practicing yoga for more than 20 years on and off, following the meanderings of my life and following in the steps of my yogi dad.
Since 2010 I have been driven to understand the secrets of yoga more closely and I started a regular, dedicated practice.
Before and during my teacher training with the British Wheel of Yoga, I have gained much experience from attending many Yoga and Meditation Workshops, Weekend Retreats and intensive yoga courses with renowned Yoga Teachers from different traditions.
I hold a BWY Yoga Teacher Diploma level4 (QCF) 500 hrs.
I'm fully insured.
- Essential Anatomy and Physiology for Yoga.
- Foundation Diploma in Yoga, 1 year course.
- BWY Yoga Teacher Diploma level 4(QFC) 500 hours over 3 years.
- Diploma of Comprehensive Thai Yoga Massage, level 3 - 90 hours. TMC school Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Courses at the manadala yoga ashram
- Mudra and Bandha - 4 day course conducted by Swamis Satyaprakash & Krishnapremananda. March 2014
- Yoga Therapy - 4 day conducted by Dr Hania Kramlund & Swami Nishchalananda. October 2014
- Transformative Power of Awareness - 3 day course conducted by Swami Gyan Dharma. May 2015
- Meditation - Going deeper - 4 day course conducted by Swami Nishchalananda. November 2015
- Awakening Awareness in Daily Life - Practice based on the Vigyana Bhairava Tantra - 16 day course in three retreat. Conducted by Swami Atma, Swami Krishnapremananda and Swami Nishchalananda. May - August 2017
- Kriya Yoga - The Means of Awakening Energy, Creativity and Insight - October 2018 to July 2019, the course consisted of 31 full days of training. Course director Swami Nishchalananda, course tutor Swami Krishnapremananda and Maha Sattwa.
- Intensive Yoga Course 10 days - Auroville, India.
- 2 Yoga studies Circle 64 hours over 2 years at Aurolab Yoga. Conducted by Sama Fabian. September 2013 - April 2014, September 2014 - April 2015
- Anatomy and Therapy Yoga Conference. Yoga International. 15 hours of comprehensive presentations and workshops.
- Yoga Therapy Workshop of Gitananda Yoga. Conducted by Yogacharya Dr. Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani. July 2019
I’m fully insured to practice and teach.